For iPad, iPad mini, iPhone & iPod Touch Tweet Get your app developed
For preschoolers age 2 to 5
Category: Games - Education
Size: 33.1 MB
Requirements: Compatible with iPad, iPad Retina, iPad mini, iPhone , iPhone Retina and iPod Touch. Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* Endless play. Each game goes into the next for unassisted play.
* Cute animated mice encourage child during play.
* Voice prompts for all games
* Tap Mouse to hear question again
* Earn animated stickers for correct answers
* Made for preschoolers with no confusing menus. Press play and that's it.
* Saves settings and stickers for up to 3 children.
* Each child has their own name, settings, games, and performance info.
* Universal App, dual set of graphics designed for both iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad HD
Features 24 Learning Games including:
* Identify Shapes
* Identify Numbers
* Identify Letters, upper and lower case
* Find the item that's different
* Find the items that are the same
* Match cards
* Count items
* Starts with letter
* Identify bigger items
* Identify smaller items
* Identify colors
and more ....
Options menu on starting page allows parents to adjust settings and see child's performance. Press and hold for 5 seconds to activate options menu. Options can be adjusted such as:
* Number of games before sticker is earned
* See overall performance of child
* Select child to play from up to 3 stored settings
* Select games for child to play. Play all 24 or a select few, it's your choice.
* Music On/Off
* Sound Effects On/Off
.... and more.
Customers who liked this also liked Tweet What's Hot
iPad Children's Book Developer Services Tweet Authors - Teachers - Illustrators - Publishers
Our mission at Motile Media is to turn your ideas into polished, professional iPhone and iPad apps, and get them successfully launched on the App store. As a full service developer, we build your iPhone or iPad app from the ground up by providing the software, as well as the graphic artwork, audio, animations, video trailers, and more. If you already have artwork and audio, we can help convert it into the formats needed for your app. We've been developing iOS apps here in New York since the very beginning in 2008, so we can help you with every step of the process from building your app, self publishing, to being approved and launched on the App store.
Our iPad developer section link is below, including our ipad children's books developer section with several new exciting interactive iPad children's books.
Our iPad children's books provide a new level of interaction for children's books utilizing custom graphic animiations, sound effects, touch and tilt interfaces, and more. These provide a new dimension for children's books to become interactive and allow the child to actively participate in children's books, rather than just passively reading them.